Body Shop Raspberry Body Butter & Scrub | Review

Summer's here!
Whilst there's still the occasional thunderstorm shower here in England, our weather's been pretty impressive, lately, and that, to me, means one thing - pre-holiday sunbathing - and, therefore, it's the time of year when I start to take my bodycare routine a little more seriously, in an attempt to get ready to (hopefully) catch a little colour.
The Body Shop has released quite a few new scents and products, recently, but I feel as though the raspberry range was the one which got most coverage in the blogosphere, and for good reason; promising the aroma of freshly-harvested raspberries, it's one of the best-smelling product lines that The Body Shop has released, of late, and I obviously couldn't resist picking up some of the products when I was recently in-store.
The raspberry body scrub is, by far, one of my absolute favourite purchases, of late. Real raspberry seeds make up a good portion of the formula, and the consistency is almost as thick as jam, which means that a little goes a long way. I'll admit I was a little concerned that it wasn't quite exfoliating enough when I first used it, but my skin was so silky smooth when I rinsed it off that I needn't have been concerned. I'd really recommend it for those of you who use fake tan, too, as it does an amazing job of getting rid of that dead skin.
Whilst it's obviously clear that the body scrub was my standout product from the duo, however, I do have to a serious special mention to the raspberry body butter; it's just as rich as The Body Shop's regular formula, but leaves nowhere near the amount of greasy residue that I used to get from their Shea/Brazil Nut varieties, and leaves a gorgeous raspberry scent on your skin for at least four hours. 

Overall, I'd seriously recommend you add the raspberry body scrub to your current bodycare routine, to  prep for your summer holiday/fake tan/gradual tan. You could probably skip the body butter, but honestly, I'd recommend it for the scent alone.

What're your must-haves to prepare your body for the summer months?
The raspberry body scrub retails for £12.50 on The Body Shop's website, here, or in-store, and the raspberry body butter is available online, here, and in-store, for £13.
 Bloglovin'   |    Instagram    |    Twitter

4 comments:

  1. I love the raspberry scent, I totally agree, the scrub is so so nice!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The looks absolutely delicious! The scrub looks so much like a jam and the body butter looks like pudding! I love to use the Breakfast Scrub by Soap and Glory to exfoliate and a mositurising body oil to moisturise my skin during the summer months :)

    http://reveriebelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to try these, they look great - I love the Body Shop body butters and think they're one of those products that pretty much every girl has tried at one point or another! True staples, I've always got a tub on the go - at the moment, it's the coconut one :)

    Meg xo
    Meg Says | UK Health & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really wanna try out the scrub, the texture looks amazing! Think a trip to The Body Shop is definitely needed! :)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, and I will always try my best to read through the blogs of anyone who comments me <3

If you have a question, you can also tweet me @so_divinely :)